Nothing is more important than your vision.
Rivard Contact Lens Consultants.
Rene 'Skip' Rivard, ABOM, FCLSA(H), is a knowledgeable and
experienced contact lens practitioner. He will always
allow necessary appointment time to evaluate your contact
lens needs and assess any problems you may be experiencing
from contact lenses fit elsewhere.
He specializes in the design and fitting of rigid, scleral and soft contact lenses for special and unusual medical conditions which include:
• post-keratoplasty (corneal transplant)
• pediatric contact lens fitting
• dry eye
• high and irregular astigmatism (rigid and soft contact lenses)
• bifocals (rigid and soft)
• extreme near-sightedness (myopia)
• extreme far-sightedness (hyperopia)
• iris irregularities and traumatic injury (cosmetic lenses to match iris color)
• aphakia (post cataract surgery)
• Corneal Refractive Therapy (correct nearsightedness while you sleep)
Connecticut Eye Center!